It's going to be a busy 61 days! I started the PF Bloggers Weight Loss Challenge at Man Vs Debt. I'm trying to lose 12lbs, which I've put on after I got married a ciuple of years ago. The date of the challenge also works s my broher in law and my friend are getting married August 1.
Yesterday I got in 45 minutes of cardio workout. I'm going to try and keep record of what I'm doing, both with food and with exercise.
Breakfast: Instant Breakfast Shake
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Dinner: Rice and Bean Bowl
Dessert: Tiramisu
sounds like a pretty good goal, especially if you're able to do that much exercise!
ReplyDeleteFor my desserts, I'm crazy about the Dryer's Slow Churned. In moderation, of course.
And I love PBJs for a quick food. I use Adam's (the kind you don't have to stir) since a lot of the regular PB brands have a TON of sugar in them.
That's another thing I'm trying to do. As I eat healthier foods, my blood sugar doesn't go all over the map. Which means I don't get into little snits for no apparent reason at all.
Keeping track of everything is hard but something I know I need to do. It is one of my goals as well. Sparkpeople makes that part easy for me thankfully.
ReplyDeleteI am about to go on a four mile hike with the fam. First two miles is mostly up hill but ends up at the parking area for the home of Thomas Jefferson. Pretty cool hike!
Good luck everyone! Alpha Team Rocks!