Okay, I know I don't have much of a life. One of the things about fatigue is it keeps me homebound and, thus, internet addicted. But I would really love to hear from everyone about how things are going. (Maybe after the weekend will be easier, since you'll be sitting in an office anyway?)
Apparently I lost the least weight, which is probably to be expected. Frankly, one pound was just a guess. Despite weighing in at 203.5 on Monday morning, the rest of the weigh-ins (I had been doing one first thing and another later at night to check scale continuity) had me around 202. then down to 201. And while I would love to believe that I magically lost 1.5 lbs between Monday morning and night (and then kept it off the rest of the week, plus lost another lb) I figured I'd better play fair and readjust my starting weight to 202. So at 201 I'm going strong. And getting more psyched about this competition.
Point is we're TIED FOR SECOND! (Or, at least, we will be when Baker checks his math and notices that 3.5+1+1.5+1+2 = 9 and not 6)
Also, please see the comments of the weekly update for helpful hints about our getting ahead! Or, ya know, we could just focus on our own weight loss.
I'll shoot for 1.5 lbs this week!
Getting leaner by the moment,
Abby
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.