Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Day 2

Well, I am finally cool again after going out for my walk. It wasn't particularly hot but it was MUGGY!


It probably didn't help that I kept choosing songs with fast beats. (I tend to moderate my pace along with the music.) But at least I know I got a good workout.


Okay, scratch that. Apparently, I was underestimating myself (I grew up in Anchorage, AK, so I tend to assume I'm just being a wimp.) It is 82 degrees right now at 6 p.m. with 30% humidity. Ick.

So, I burned:

4 min warm-up walk: 15
2 min stretch: 8
21.5 min walk: 161
5 min stretch: 19
3 min cool-down walk: 20

Total: 223


So far, my day has been crazy. I had to take a mid-morning nap, which ruined my eating schedule. (I still hadn't eaten breakfast, so I finally got that in at 4 p.m.!) So I may not be able to input my food eaten today. Not that it's scintillating stuff anyway.

Hope you all are having a fabulous second day (1/30th of the way through, already?! My, how time flies!) and I'm off to sit in front of my fan and try not think cool thoughts.


Update: Today's calories came in at just under 1800. I had my morning (this time, afternoon) cereal (approx 400 calories with milk), a Healthy Choice frozen meal (380 calories), Dryer's Slow Churned ice cream (3 servings, 360 calories), yogurt (170 calories), chips & salsa (250 calories) and another kind of Slow Churned ice cream -- hey, it was hot! -- (240 calories). 1790 calories in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.