Sometimes, things are just too hectic to routinely keep a blog updated.
I'm happy to say I've walked four times this week. We did, on Thursday, have a terrible, terrible day. (Really, really awful.) So we not only ate at Red Robin (gasp) but also ordered pizza that night. (I got a personal pizza so there wouldn't be leftovers.) Overall, though, I'm still ahead of the curve. Though I think that fast food may have had too much sodium in it to be good for weight loss. It'll work its way out of my system soon enough. Lots of water!
I hope you guys are doing well in your own efforts!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't feel bad, we have experienced the same troubles. I was actually relieved to see I had only gained one pound last week. I have been going to the gym but my problem still lies with the calories eaten. I am geting off to a slow start to meet my goal but am still pushing forward.
ReplyDeleteWithout the weight loss challenge to keep me motivated to not give up, I would have done like I usually do and done just that, given up. I have done 2 hours at the gym this week and plan to add two more before Monday.
btw...when I messed up it was by eating chinese food. Chinese food is my downfall!